NGM Slideshow

21.12.11

Present For You, Gung Minners!^^ (End)

Annyeong haseyo, Gung Minners!^^

As  I promised to you yesterday, I'll give you the end of new year presents (the end part). I've changed the designed 'coz I think it would be better to close up our beloved Nam Gung Min Oppa's face. Are you agree, Gung Minners? Geez, I'm afraid you don't like it, but I've tried my best. I only hope that it would be a nice present from me to you, so you can always love Nam Gung Min Oppa, Gung Minners.  Eventhough still 10 days remaining, I want to say happy new year, Gung Minners!^^












The love sign on March, 12, is just to remembering you, it's NGM Oppa's birthday...^^












  






Well, it's a wrap, Gung Minners! I hope you like it. Oh yeah, don't be hesitate to leave a message or maybe a photograph when you think you'll printed it. Hihihihihi...

See you in the next posting! Keep your love for Nam Gung Min Oppa forever and for always... ^^


***I don't have the rights for all the photos. The copyright is belongs to the source I mentioned in every photos

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The calendar you made is so lovable. Mr.Nam Goong is such a beautiful man,with poetic and elegant temperament, and he has an incredible ability of channelling his character's emotion and thoughts. His(or his character's) sorrow always strongly reminds me that life itself is beautiful, fragile, hard and full of pain, and when he's on fire, wow, watching it gives me goose bumps. No doubt he's very smart···You know, I think he is one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Anabec. Nam Gung Min Oppa is a very talented and charismatic actor. I hope he'll be the lead actor for the next drama/movie. Can't wait to see him next year. By the way, I'm glad you liked the calendar, thank you. And thanks for visited this blog. Nice to meet you... ^^

    ReplyDelete