NGM Slideshow

11.1.12

The Lucky Girl

Hola, halo, aloha, Vitamins!


How are you, Vitamins? Today, I want to share some pics of Nam Gung Min Oppa. Actually, I take it from a video that I found on daum.net. First time, I saw this video, it really makes me so suprised. What Nam Gung Min Oppa did on this video was beyond all my thoughts before. He was so sweet on that video...







This video seems taken on a make up room. I don't have a clue who is the girl who sat next to Nam Gung Min Oppa, but I think she's his personal assistance or somekind of that.  The most important is, she was so lucky. If you see the video, you will see how Nam Gung Min Oppa treat her so sweet. This is the first time, I saw Nam Gung Min Oppa with a girl. Several times, there was rumours about his relationship with some actress, such as Lee Tae Ran (My Rosy Life, 2005) and Hong Soo Hyun (My Lovely Family, 2004). But none of that rumours, it's true. And how about this one? 


(left to right) : Lee Tae Ran and Hong Soo Hyun 
Vitamins, the funny things when I found this video was the person who posted it on her blog was so angry. For myself, I'm so thankful that on his age now, Nam Gung Min Oppa have someone to cherish him everyday. Beside that, I think Nam Gung Min Oppa act like an Oppa to his dongsaeng with that girl. Here's if you want to see the video, http://blog.naver.com/die_sirae/150128439172


Well, how do you think, Vitamins? Let's share what do you think after see that video. Okey then, see you in the next posting, Vitamins. Always keep your love and support to Nam Gung Min Oppa!^^ 

9 comments:

  1. You're right, Soul. He's so sweet...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch the video but from the screens it's really sweet.

    I don't get why fans get angry when their idols date. As long as they're happy, I don't care

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi,vitamin,can i ask something about him,its true that he joined the military before,and whats is his next project drama or movie,i wish he had both of them,i cnt waitt him i miss him on tv or movie again,thanks God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: I agree with you. Thanks for visiting...^^

    Lyn: hi, lyn. Nam Gung Min Oppa has finihed his military service at Go Yang Province on 2010. So, thanks God, we don't have to wait for him so long. And about his new project, from the rumour that I've read on his japan fanpage, he will take a part in the remak of drama called "All In". He will play a role as a gambler. But this is still rumour, as soon as I get the valid news, I will tell you. I miss him a lot too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot 4 ur responce,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style in my lovely family.
    please may i know

    ReplyDelete