NGM Slideshow

29.6.12

The Sporty Side of Nam Gung Min!

Annyeonghaseyo, Vitamins!


I'm back again. Since Nam Gung Min Oppa attended Kolon Sport F/W Collection on June 27th, I will share his pics on that event for you, Vitamins. But first of all, have you ever see this pic, Vitamins?


(www.hankyung.com)
Do you screaming after saw that pic like I did, Vitamins? XD ... He's so HOT, isn't he? He appeared on SURE magazine for June Edition. Besides of those pics, there was other pics. So, this is it!








Okey, after the warming picture, I'm going to shared Nam Gung Min Oppa in Kolon Sport event was held in Daelim Warehouse at Seongdong-gu, Seoul. He's so sporty with black jacket and green shirt. I think he looks more thinner than before. How do you think, Vitamins?







Nam Gung Min Oppa so awesome and charismatic as usual, isn't he, Vitamins? But most of all, I LOVE his expression here. He's so adorable here. Suddenly, I want to hug him so... XD


How do you think, Vitamins? Hope you'll like it, Vitamins. See you soon in the next posting... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment