NGM Slideshow

3.1.13

Nam Gung Min on 2012 KBS Drama Awards

Annyeonghaseyo Vitamins!

Kind a bit late, but I want to say, Happy Belated New Year! Hope the best for our Nam Gung Min Oppa and for us too in 2013. I want to share some new pics of Nam Gung Min Oppa at 2012 KBS Drama Awards which held on December 31st. As usual, Oppa so gorgeous in black suit. But I love his chess pattern handcraft. 










But this pic so LOL-ing. What happened with your face Oppa? Hahahaha... XD


What do you think, Vitamins?

3 comments:

  1. love you much oppa.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, he's so cute! But his smile, sometimes... mysterious. Am I right? But saranghae oppa... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He killed me with his smile in CYHMH. It's JH/MR that kept me stay until the end of that drama. Love his acting!

    ReplyDelete