NGM Slideshow

14.2.12

[PIC] NGM Oppa on 'Howling' Premiere

Annyeonghaseyo, Vitamins!


Well, at this love day, I will give you present, Vitamins!^^ Finally, Nam Gung Min Oppa appeared since his latest performance on 2011 MBC Drama Awards which held on December 30th 2011, Vitamin! He was attending "Howling" (하울링) premiere on February 13th, at CVG Seoul. Oh gosh, I missed him a lot. How about you, Vitamins?



























I love his grey suite. Unusual and so match with him! ^^ He's not changing at all. What do you think, Vitamins? I do really miss him. I can't wait for the news about his new project. Well, always keep your love for Nam Gung Min Oppa, Vitamins! See you in the next posting!^^

7 comments:

  1. wow!he look very handsome,i miss him,huhuhu,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn: always, always and always...I miss him too, Lyn...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see him back in another drama as soon as possible, but this time in the principal role. He deserve it and his fans too. Miss you Goong Min Oppa. Greetings from Puerto Rico !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the note! He looks so beautiful ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra Joan: I agree with you.Let's pray the best for uri Nam Gung Min Oppa. Thanks for visiting...^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vat35107: Hi, Vat. I really like him too. Keep Support Nam Gung Min Oppa. Thanks for visiting this blog...^^

    ReplyDelete