NGM Slideshow

29.1.12

[PIC] Behind The Scene of ELLE GIRL Photoshoot

Annyeonghaseyo, Vitamins!


Wew, it's been so long, I didn't post. Now finally, I got something to share to you all, Vitamins. Oh, I miss Nam Gung Min Oppa a lot and tonight, I've got his pics on behind the scene of Elle Girl. 




Before I share the pics, I want to share some rumours about Nam Gung Min Oppa's next project. From Nam Gung Min Oppa's japan fanpage on Facebook, I read that Nam Gung Min Oppa will take a part on the remake of "All In" this year, but until now, I can't find the valid source to make it sure. The other rumour is about Nam Gung Min Oppa failed (hate to said that) to get the first role on a new drama (I didin't found the title) which is it will be airing on SBS/MBC. The lucky one who can get the role was Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince, One Fine Day). And this is still rumour too, as soon as I get the valid news. I will tell you all here, Vitamins.


Well, this is the pics that I wanna share with you, Vitamins...^^












And this is my favorite pic, his psycho face always made my heart blows...hahahahaha..





 Well, see you in the next posting, Vitamins! Keep your love for Nam Gung Oppa forever and for always!^^




Pics source: http://www.facebook.com/NamGoongMin

3 comments:

  1. hi vitamin,
    Thx for your sharing.
    I feel so sad to hear that Min failed to get the 1st role on a new drama. Is it really? >.<

    The about facebook was making by Min's Taiwan fan.
    And below is the original source of the pics:
    http://www.soonsoobeauty.com/2007/03_trend/index.php?category=fieldsketch&field=&keyword=&page=6&mode=read&uid=724

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol: thank youuuuu so much for the correction...As soon as I get the valid news, I will share it here...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want him back in dramas, but this time in a lead role. He deserves it and we too.

    ReplyDelete