NGM Slideshow

9.1.12

[VID] The Journey of An Ordinary Man With Extraordinary Talent

Anneyonghaseyo, Vitamins!^^


How are you? How about your first weekend in 2012? Well, Vitamins, I spent my first weekend to make a video. This video is about the journey of Nam Gung Min Oppa from his first appearance on 2000 until his appearance on "Can You Hear My Heart?" (2011). Unfortunately, this video was uncomplete because I didn't found Nam Gung Min Oppa's appearance on "My Rosy Life" (2005) and "Mean Street/Dirty Carnival" (2006). I want to know your opinion about this video. If it's good, I planned to give this video for Nam Gung Min Oppa's birthday present. Hahahaha... It's too early, I know, but besides of this video, I have a plan to give a video about Vitamins support for Nam Gung Min Oppa. I think it will contained some pictures  of you (If you want to join..^^). How do you think, Vitamins? Well, this is the video, I hope you enjoy it...^^




So, how do you think about this video, Vitamins? Don't be hesitate to leave a comment. See you in the next posting...^^

8 comments:

  1. All: thank you. It's my pleasure. Thanks for visiting...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job, Vitamin.
    He is really fantastic, isn't he. His characters make me feel like smiling when they smile, and crying when they cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vitamin thanks for sharing so nice video. I met Gung Min Oppa in One Fine day and since then became one of my favorites. I love him ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous: thank you so much. I agree with you, Nam Gung Min Oppa is really such a great actor. I hope he will get first role in his new project. I can't wait...

    Sandra Joan: you're welcome, Sandra. His character as Kang Dong Ha is one of my favorite too, but I really deep in love with him since I saw his movie; "Beautiful Sunday". Have you see it?^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww,,, so many thank youuuuu for this blog. finally i found something about Nam Goong Min. he's such a good actor i ever watch. hehehehe... keep blogging about Nam goong Min. thanks anyway... :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dee's Diary: Sorry I'm too late to respons your comment. You're welcome, dear. I'm glad you like my blog. Hopefully it could help Vitamins from around the world to find the information about Nam Gung Min Oppa....^^

    ReplyDelete