NGM Slideshow

1.1.12

Nam Gung MIn, The Uncrowned King

Annyeonghaseyo, Vitamins!^^

Happy New Year to you all! I wish 2012 will bring the best times for us and Nam Gung Min Oppa too. Well, Vitamins, my new year not going so well, it's all because I still feel upset about 2011 MBC Drama Awards. And (maybe it's kind of something stupid), I cried on the new year eve. How about you, Vitamins? And I cried once again this noon because some of pics that I found from blog.naver.com. One of the pics that makes me cried a lot is this pic...

(Source: blog.naver.com/sedna)


I don't know why I'm so sad everytime I look this pic. It's looks like his back so lonely and sad. But when I look at the other pic, suddenly I knew he's OK...^^



(Source: blog.naver.com/oyasis)


The picture was taken after the ceremony. Nam Gung Min Oppa greets Vitamin who attended the ceremony. His smiled so beautifully and he looks like wanna told that he was OK. For acted so mannered during the ceremony, Osen mentioned him as The Best Manner Actor. Osen said that Nam Gung Min Oppa showed his best manner by stayed still until the ceremony over. He also gave Kim Jae Won a big hugs when he announced the winner of Popularity Award.

(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)


They still show their bromance on stage. Aren't they so sweet? And I just found out that not only Vitamins who felt dissapointed about the result of 2011 MBC Drama Award, but several media at South Korea felt the same way too. 

(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
DongA mentioned that Nam Gung Min Oppa was The Uncrowned King on The 2011 MBC Drama Awards. TV Report and Newsen said that MBC make a mistake by letting Nam Gung Min Oppa left with empty handed. They also said MBC did something unrespected attitude to supporting actor/actress who have been gained the viewers of the drama. At first, I was so upset (maybe still...), but after I read all those articles, I'm very proud of Nam Gung Min Oppa so much. The way he acted showed that he's a gentleman and respectful person as TVdaily said on their article. 

(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
He didn't choosed not to come to the ceremony, or even worse, left the ceremony before it's over, but he choosed to stayed until the end. His attitude makes me as a vitamin so proud to have him as the one and only bias (Idol). He also make me deeply in love with him more than before. How about you, Vitamins? Do you feel the same or maybe you have the other feelings for him?

(Source: blog.naver.com/oyasis)
By looking at the picture above, makes me feel so glad. He's OK. His smile shows that even he didn't won for any award, but he still proud to have and to be loved by us; Vitamin. Gosh, tears filled my eyes again. Neomu, neomu, neomu saranghaeeee, Nam Gung Min Oppa!^^


(Source: blog.naver.com/psj)

OK, it's not time to feel sad anymore. I will share the other pics of Nam Gung Min Oppa during the ceremony of 2011 MBC Drama Awards. Thanks to blog.naver.com, so I can share all this pics to you, Vitamins. Some of them will showed his sweetest smile, but the other will shows his true feelings. I want to show you, how Nam Gung Min Oppa keep his manner during the ceremony. He's really The Uncrowned King, Vitamin...*teary eyes*


(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/yeon9713)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)

(source: blog.naver.com/styleseohyun)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)


Vitamins, this is the last pic. When the first time I saw this pic, I felt that I've ever saw his expression on 'Can You Hear My Heart' scene exactly the same with his expression here. And, I'm right. He ever act with this expression before and I'm sure that he wasn't act in this pic. Oooh, Oppa... (T___T)




(source: blog.naver.com/trueshdw013)
(source: imbc.com)
 Well, I hope I didn't make you feel bad, Vitamins. Nam Gung Min Oppa needs our support. So, please keep your love for him always. Let us prayed for more happiness and successful on 2012 for Nam Gung Min Oppa and for us too. Oh yeah, don't be hesitate to leave a comment. See you in the next posting, Vitamins!^^

10 comments:

  1. When Oppa shaked Kim Jae Won’s hand,Kim Jae Won seems avoided looking at Oppa’s eyes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same to you...
    love him more and more...
    and proud of him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annabec: I think Kim Jae Won felt uneasy with 'his hyeong' Nam Gung Min Oppa. Hihihi...

    Anonymous: I agree with you *hugs Oppa*. Thanks for visiting...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hope he finds success in his career and happiness in his personal life this new year. He certainly deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous: May God hear every words you said for Nam Gung Min Oppa...^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. he desearve to win!saranghee oppa,i will support u,god bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyn: you're right. Thanks for visiting... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article made ​​me cry so much. How did they not have given you an award for the magnificent performance in the drama Can you hear my heart? Oppa was the one who made ​​this drama a big one. He looks so sad in the last photos. Never going to leave alone, we know that your talent is genuine. Greetings from a fan in the caribbean ( Puerto Rico ).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra Joan: Hi, Puerto Rico!^^ MBC was made a big mistake, I think. I was cried so much too when I wrote this post. I hope this year, Nam Gung Min Oppa will get something he deserved to get. He's a very talented person, I hope this year, he get the chances to show his great talent to the world...^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next time, never again.. I hope so, let's pray for our Talented Oppa.. ;)

    ReplyDelete